What are physically the main things that attract you to a man?

just asking that's all :p

1|0
14|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies but I like:

- slim but over 130 pounds
    - black eyes, white face, black hair
    - big eyes
    - respectful
    - intelligent
    - good relationship with his mother
    - a good cook
    - respects, honours and esteems woman
    - is affectionate and open minded
    - does not favour one group over another

0|2
    1|2

What Girls Said 13

• I think the guys smile and eyes. Even though I'm more of a personality liker then physical appearance liker if that makes sense

0|1
    0|0
    • that's good you're not shallow :D

• Strong, veiny hands with nails cut short (long nails is a huge turn off for me x] )
    3 days old beard
    Not too slim , not too "big"
    Eyes eyes eyes
    A nice smile
    And this might sound crazy but I have a thing for strong , not too hairy but manly... Calves 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Body type... I like guys that are meaty. Abs and all are great, but I'm more attracted to a man with those few extra pounds. No, I'm not talking FAT, not even chubby, where it's all concentrated to the gut... I'm talking heavy. Just heavy. Think Ed Sheeran. That's the body type I like. Stock built.

content.hollywire.com/.../ed_sheeran_ucla_0.jpg

See? He's got just slight man boobs and a soft torso. I think it may be a biological preference; a man with slightly more fat will keep me warmer than a skinny guy, and will be more comfortable to rest on than a buff guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm honest, I like guys who are a bit slimmer than average, and who are my height or taller (I'm only 5"3 though so that's not an issue). I also like the Asian, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern features (basically dark hair, skin, eyes). And just overall I like it if he takes care of himself - he likes to be active, and puts at least a little effort into how he looks and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice smile
    Nice eyes
    Soft hands, skin, and hair
    Smells pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, I'm attracted to men who are tall, buff/ muscular (I'm not really into scrawny men), and darker features (tan skin, dark hair, brown eyes).
    Of course that's just physical attraction, personality and what's on the inside plays a more important part.

0|0
    0|0
    • i am 6'3 tanned dark haired brown hair but i ama bit scrwany i have to hit the gym

• A full beard will draw my attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, Slim, Deep voice, Attractive (my opinion), Wears/Looks good in glasses

0|0
    0|0
    • i am tall and slim and i have a deep voice lol

• Show All
    • Go outside tomorrow and stare at the sun. (not recommended)

• hhhhh lol good one

• I love veiny hands and neck.
    I like him to be tall, light brown hair, I like small blue eyes better than big ones, down to earth, mature, educated, smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, tall, strong, big nice eyes (color dosent matter). abs?:')

0|0
    0|0
    • brown hair check/ tall check/big nice eyes check/abs check/strong on the process of hitting gym :p

• Aha then your off to a good start ;)

• Has to be taller than me, uhm lips, any color eyes, squinty eyes, muscular, any race

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically fit and something about facial hair gets my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race, biceps, smile and armpits.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am waiting for the first female to say height...

0|0
    0|0
  • Physcially?
    A good physique.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems to me that the honest truth of the matter is that girls love BALLS the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • The balls are what they want

0|0
    0|0