My bf wants to be friends with his ex out of the blue?

In the beginning he told me how bad she was to him and how he never wanted to be friends again. He never talks to her to my knowledge but she gets in an accident and all of a sudden he wants to be friendo with her. He was also afraid to tell me. What's that mean? Am I missing something.

she's not hurt at all. She drove his truck all day. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Huge red flag, tell him no

Its me, or her. Choose
    (Sorry this annoyed me, imagined if this happened to me)

• thanks for MH

• WOW... If a woman ever told me to choose (between her and ANYONE...)... I would leave her ass in a heartbeat. Because that shows (a) she doesn't trust me and (b) she is a controlling bitch.

• In my defense. I never actually asked him that. But he also can't be honest me. So reality how can you trust anyone if they can't be honest with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Be very cautious with him now, watch carefully if his normal habits with you change, if he has less time for you, listens less. there's lots of signs.

• Lol you people have trust issues...

... I'm friends with a bunch of my exs. Doesn't mean I want to fuck them.. anymore.. lol

• watch out !!!

• Probably hooking up and if not soon will be.

What Girls Said 4

• No. Fuck that. She needs a doctor. Not a friend.

• RED FLAG!! That is all.

• Suspicious. I wouldn't agree with that. Especially not out of all sudden

• Depending on how bad the accident was - if she is disabled - it is unlikely he will be more attracted to her then he is to you I think he still cares about her but that does not necessarily mean he wants to date her or likes her more than you. See if you can get him to photograph her so you can see how her accident has affected her.