Are there actually women out there who are affectionate, it seems like non are?

Are there actually women out there who are affectionate, it seems like none are. Its always the man showing affection to the women. Never the woman being affectionate towards the man

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men claim to be affectionate when what they really want is sex. I find this behaviour to be disgusting. Girls are not toys for men to play with or casinos to stimulate the senses - they are human beings who are meant to be loved more than they are meant to be enjoyed or used. So most guys aren't affectionate either unless you count sexual interest as affection.

What Girls Said 10

• "I have a crazy née for affection, and an insane need to give it" -Audrey Hepburn

I love giving affection, I'm highly affectionate

• Woman are affectionate to someone where there heart is. In your case, you haven't found a home for your heart yet. You are still young, though. Don't give up.

• Well considering I'm single and have never been with a guy ever, I don't know if I am but I'd like to think I am affectionate. It's a relationship and it goes both ways. You can't just receive, you gotta give too.

• I show affection when im dating a guy. Im not really big on public displays of affection but I will initiate little signs of affection like holding his hand, giving him a kiss, etc.

• Is it true that a lot of women become less affectionate when their boyfriend is affectionate because they assume that they dont have to do anything and they can easily let the guy be the affectionate one

• I can't say for most women but thats not the case with me.

• Yes I am, with the right guy that is.

• closed not opened

• Thats not true. Girls are affectionate.

• If she dosent show affection then she's no good. If you do she should too. Anyways, i do.

• I love to give affection and cuddle. I love to just hold my guy and kiss him.

• But why are most women unaffectionate? Is it true that they become less affectionate when their boyfriend is affectionate because they assume that they dont have to do anything and they can easily let the guy be the affectionate one

• I think there is so much of a stereotype that men are supposed to be tough brutes and take care of this little delicate flower (their woman) and it's just not the case. I love spooning my guy and holding him during the night. There is nothing unattractive about a man letting his guard down and allowing a woman to take care of him.

• If I found a man that I actually loved AND trusted... He would have to beg me to stop kissing and loving on him because I would be all over him all the time. <3xoxox

What Guys Said 5

• I hear ya, it makes it feel weird to always be the one being affectionate and not getting anything in return.

• Have you also found that women are not that affectionate

• Do they get lazy and assume that because the guy is interested, they dont have to do anything?

• I think so. The attractive ones have guys hanging off them every day, and the less attractive ones have to be more aggressive to get affection.

• Women are very affectionate in the majority of cases. Maybe not in public, but by and large they crave to be touched, held and loved by their partners.

• That is not what I mean. Wanting to receive affection and gladly receiving affection does not count. Actually showing it and initiating affection is what I mean

• It should be common sense that being affectionate entails showing affection not just wanting it

• It should be common sense to write what you actually mean instead of this gibberish non-question that has confused a lot of people for the same reason.

• From my experience they usually are.

• Depends on the situation and the individual if they show affection or not.

• Yes, there are many. I've met so many. :)