I need help trying to figure out the best countries to find a virgin woman (potential spouse)?

A few countries have came to mind:
1. Poland
2. Spain
3. Philippines

I prefer white women but have absolutely no problem dating girls of other races

Any other countries (besides Middle Eastern countries) come to mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• It won't be in Spain for sure, so cross it off your list.

• Why do u say that?

• There's a lot of cultural things to go by too. First off, most Spanish girls aren't virgins after 15. Second, if you wanted to marry her, what father would allow his daughter to marry a strange foreign man out of the blue? Third, she could use you & divorce for her Greencard.

• What do you suggest I do in terms of finding a virgin. I am 20. Maybe you can share some useful knoweledge

What Girls Said 8

• there is absolutely no country in the world that's known to have white girls who are virgins at 18 and are high school graduates.
    you want to find the best culture that keeps girls virgins and well educated.
    that's Asian culture, and Middle Eastern culture.
    Strict and traditional culture.
    Other than those cultures, no, there is absolutely no other traditional culture in the world that has a high population of high school educated, virgin girls.

• y does she need to be a virgin? lol

• Philippines for sure

• Saudi Arabia

• I said no Middle Eastern. I can alway bang a 15 year old here, just need to find one willing

• @KBob93 , no worries at all, anytime. I can imagine, I am truly sorry, for what happened and you are right and I'm glad you know that, there are way better guys out there

• The best place to find virgins ----> Paradise.

You can die and go there with free rainbow express ticket at the moment.

and You're welcome.

• there ARE women who are still virgins in their twenties. I am 33 and still waiting. Not that I haven't had many opportunities - but am choosing to wait til marriage (less risk of STD's and I don't want to be a single mother.) :)

• But that is not very likely. In the US, the average age is 17. Over 60 percent of high school seniors have had intercourse, but many of these data collections were taken prior to events like prom. So you can increase it even more. So a reasonable prediction is to say that 3 out of 10 females will enter their college freshman year a virgin. That is like Russian Roulette. 10 girls in a room, hope to God you pick the right one.

• If you're that intent on finding a girl who is a virgin, you could try your local churches - granted not every girl is a virgin there - but your chances of finding one is going to be greater there. Just sayin.

• Church is an option, international travel is too. Asian girls will eat up white boys.

• I was just about to write Middle Eastern lol they take that vicinity shit seriously and even get killed over it

• Try Gambia, most of the girls there are very reserved and it's general practice that they wait until marriage.

What Guys Said 4

• This guy is a pedophile looking for people under the age of 18, his question should've been: "What countries allow me to have sex with children?" You disgust me, sir.

• Well I am backed into a corner. Most girks my age are not virgins, but then I get criticised fir going younger. What other options do I have?

• This is the same psyche of a statutory raapist. I'm glad you recognize this.

• 15 is legal here where I live since I am under 25.

Oh, and in Missouri, age of consent is 14 for those under 21.

• I'm from Spain and, no, you won't have many chances of finding a virgin girl that's saving for marriage.
    From those 3 countries, I would say the Philippines, because they're more religious, so it's more probable to find one over there.

• India and china.
    Most indian girl are too much concern about their virginity. And most have sex only after wedding.

• Try the vatican...