Please help me... What should I do about this girl?

I'm a guy in college and I met this girl about four months ago. We started talking and I tried really hard not to lead her on because I wasn't at a good place with my life and I didn't feel like I could treat her like she deserved to be treated. I guess I didn't do that well enough & I found tweets from her saying about how it was "true love" and how we have so much in common & that she looked forward to opening a text from me. I felt so bad for what I did and I cried myself to sleep for several nights. We hung out a few times just as friends and I really started to fall for her & realized that having her in my life could really change things for me. Well... now she's started talking to her ex boyfriend again and I think they might be starting something & it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that I messed around and lost a really good girl. I know I probably really deserve this, but is there any way I could possible try to win her back? We have SO much in common & I really love talking to her. I was thinking about hand writing her a letter telling her everything. What should I do? Should I just tell her in person or do the letter thing or just let her go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her in person

What Girls Said 2

• just tell her the truth tell her what u pretty much just told us u can put it in writing so she can't ignore it or u can tell her in person its up to u organise somthing nice like a picnic on the beach or in a park make it romantic n if its meant to be she'll understand and ull live happily ever after?

• I don't know :( what she did was horrible :(

What Guys Said 1

• Just be truthful with her, show her that you screwed up and that you really regret what you did. Just talk it out with her and find out what you can do to make things better with her. Work on her and make her trust you again. You don't necessarily have to date her again right away but maybe just build your relationship again step by step. Just talk with her and show her how you feel :).