Would you date a 19 year old, being 26?

What is some criteria she would have to have, like maturity ect..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am 32 so that would be like me dating a girl that is 25 and yes I would do that. However if I was 26 the girl would have to be really mature for her age for me to date her. Any from of gossiping and being mean and nasty to anyone or about anyone behind their backs would be an instant deal breaker. Using the word "creep" in the wrong context is also a massive deal breaker. Any of that type of behaviour and I will not date her. I have been through enough and don't have the time and patience for it anymore.

What Guys Said 10

• I was 27 and married 19 yr old.
    No issue with age... just that she is now twice the size... has extreme OCD... won't cook... does nothing with our son... and generally turned into a controlling and not nice person.
    I have a 27yr old in my sights but not sure yet. It is not age as I like 40 + women as well...
    so 19/26 is fine if you are happy that is what matters most.

• 19 is fine. There is a big difference between 16 and 18 years.
    I was 25 and with an 18 year old. We were married when she was 21 (for 33 years).

• I would if I was 26 again, oh the joys of the twenties lol

• @applefan1. I'm with you there. When working at target awhile back, a 17 year old had a crush on me looking back at it (I was 25 at the time). No way I would have touched that, though she was cute.

• Yes I had the same problem once, I helped a girl with problems she had she was 14 and she clung on to me and acted like she had a crush on me it was a major problem because I was I around 23 at the time. She ended up upset but there was no way I was going there.

• I'd give it a try but I don't think it would last long. I can't handle it even now being 24. Silly, immature girls who complain all the time about the most unimportant things... no thanks.

• if she finds its ok then i would love too ;) i like teens.

Is there anyone who would like to share their privates pics. I would love to send you mine if you wants :)
    P. S. will be secret

• Yes, the criteria would be the same for someone of any other age, because I don't focus on age as long as she is over the legal age of consent.

• that is awkward i diont feel i will be able to be happy with her

• she would have to put out within two dates.

• 37 dating 30 yep 26 dating 19 no. different stages of life 19 is still growing up

What Girls Said 1

• My parents were dating when my mom was 19 and my dad was 29, haha. They've been happily married for almost 30 years now. It's not impossible, but then again my mom was (and is) incredibly independent and mature - she was living on her own and paying her own way through college at 17.

So I'm saying it's definitely possible, but it really comes down to the personalities and life situations of the two individuals involved.