Question for anyone else on here who may happen to be single?

I'm single, which obviously isn't a bad thing at all and i enjoy it, but there are those times when I wish I had someone and it's also hard waking up alone sometimes, anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! You always want what you don't have. Just don't let that desire let you make dumb decisions, like getting into a relationship with the wrong person, often based on superficial things. If you want to have a great relationship, then COMPATIBILITY is key, and in order to figure that out, you have to ask a LOT of questions of each other BEFORE you commit to anything.

Most people see someone, and they decide "I like them", and the rush into a relationship, and never get to know them. It usually doesn't end well.

What Guys Said 8

• Yup, you're not alone..

• Yup. Worse when you have zero luck and you see other couples out and about holding hands and the like and realize you don't have that. And I'm seeing it more and more. Doesn't do me any favors.

• Yes. Being patient isn't easy either. There are times I can't go to the mall or beach because it reminds me that I am single. I know that it is worth wanting for the right women!

• Yes i agree it's hard to wake alone knowing there is no one there i do agree :(

• When I was single, yes, lonely as hell and depressed.

• Ya but that happens rarely. I dont like thinking about that kind of stuff cause i dont like the day to begin on a sour note then my full day goes dull.

• Absolutely! And I have never had anybody feel that void :( #virgin everything life

• Yep, gotta muscles through it like the rest of em

What Girls Said 10

• of course. we all get that sense of loneliness, but i mean when we wait for someone worthwhile to fill that hole then the pain of waiting becomes worth it.

• Yes I feel the same way. I am single, always have been and like it that way (although I am only 18). I like being on my own and not having to consider others when making big decisions but at times I do think it would be helpful to be in a relationship just to have a person that I can do nothing with or talk to about anything (besides my friends) I guess I am a bit lonely at times.

• Yes, I wish I could just fall asleep with someone next to me cuddling me or fall asleep while texting someone because I didn't want to say goodnight. Wake up to kisses ugh not fair

• I actually don't think about it to be honest. I'm just not one of those people who thinks life is complete once I have a partner. If I'm like 90 and I still haven't found the right guy, I don't care. I'll just rock the single life. I think though once I do find the right guy that maybe thats when I'll realise what being alone really means if that made any sense whatsoever

• yess! of course being single has its own privileges but sometimes i really wish i have this person who an be there for me when i need him. it's normal.

• I am single at the moment, i am not lonely, as i have a network of family and friends around me,, but like you say its nice to wake up with someone. Its nice to share your life with someone, or share, memories with but i couldnt just be with anyone to fill that space, it would have to be the right person, cos " i would rather be healthy on my own, than sick with someone"

• My dog fills that void for me, at the moment. :)

• Yes absolutely I feel that way 3-4 mornings a week.

• all the time man, you just miss the cuddles and the kisses and feeling loved. Farout I NEED SOMEONE

• yes sometimes i do feel that way but most times i have been used to being independent