Why Am I So Ugly? How Am I So Ugly?

I don't get it, I don't think I am, but, apparently, I'm fucking hideous. No matter what I say or do, how I act, this one girl will only ever see me as a fucking friend, and it's driving me crazy. Why is that, am I seriously just that fucking hideous? And it's always been that way, always just a friend, but, she's the only girl I ever have, and ever will actually give a shit about. God do I fucking hate girls, always trying to make me miserable, a bunch of fucking assholes and sluts, people my age are. It's almost funny, that me and this girl are the only virgins I know (I'm 17) other than the total losers at my school. I mean, it's just not fair, why the fuck can't anyone I like like me back, and don't give me that bullshit about I'll find some fucking girl one day, that's a load of crap, and I'd hate that dumb little girl anyway. This is all bullshit, fuck love, and fuck women, I wish they felt as shitty as I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol calm down man... LOL you are 17!!! Even if your 400lbs you have so much time to get an education, make it to college, get a degree in something useful that will make you BANK. And then all these girls who think the world revolves around them from the ages of 16-25 will panic when they're not the life of the party.

It may seem like the world sucks, but if you look forward into the future at what dedication and effort can get you it'll all fall into place.

I was fat in high school had 1 gf for 5 years before she left. I dropped over 200lbs and now in my 20s making 6 figures, have gotten with girls I'd have never gotten with back in the day. Enjoy not having any responsibilities and take school seriously.

Half the guys that live it up right now will be losers, and a majority of the girls who were hot will get fatter, or not have successful lives ;)

SCHOOL, Exercise, and eat right and more exercise and in 5-10 years when you re-log into this account you'll laugh at this post.

• Why would I want a worthless, parasitic gold digger? If I was rich, I'd quit dating. Also, I'm quite fit and athletic.

• Im not talking about trashy gold diggers (although they're fun for awhile ;) ), I'm talking about communications executives, accountants etc. who are all successful and attractive and see those traits in you because they're past that petty high school bs about whose the life of the party or who is the hottest guy at the moment.

Clearly by your anger you need social skills work, as you probably come off like a d* to any girl, which unless you know how to work that angle isn't cute to most. You just came off as one right there in that response :p

Start looking at what you can change about yourself, and less about why girls suck, or who won't date me or like me, or all girls are B*ches. When you've admitted to work and really make an effort to change those faults then it'll be easy.

Changing is really hard but good luck

What Girls Said 4

• I feel your pain, being rejected/ friendzoned sucks, but you will get over it. Everybody does, eventually. She can't do anything about it if she's just not into you, it's not like you choose who you find attractive. And it might not even be about your looks, there are other things that matter when it comes to dating.
    Calling all girls sluts just because you can't get that one chick is unnecessary and childish though. Stop whining and get over it. Btw, did you even ask her out? Because if you didn't, that might be a reason why you two aren'T getting anywhere.

• You sound like one of the "nice guys". This is why I would never date a "nice guy" They are whiney little assholes, who blame girls for not lying flat at their feet. You my friend, are pathetic beyond whats acceptable.

• Well said.

• Haha, I am, I'm fucking Satan, and it's your fault, people like you made me utterly embrace my hatres of this world, you see, all life, everything, is empty and worthless, I wish it would just disappear. People like you created me, haha, any capability to love and feel compassion I had was ruined by all the filth that walks this world. Go on my profile, and you'd realize that my classmates have pushed me far and beyond to suicide. It's your fault I'm like this, judging and mistreating WITHOUT KNOWING A DAMN THING ABOUT ME!

• Yea, no. You're just whining and pathetic. I have never done anything to anyone (unless they deserved it) so don't you blame me, for you lacking social skills. I get why girls doesn't want you. Your personality is terrifying to girls, and they can feel you are a danger to date. You need to stop being like that, and become an actual nice guy, and not a self proclaimed "nice guy"
      I have been mistreat, I have been suicidal, I have been pushed beyond what is okay. Just like everybody else. But the difference, is that I (we) got up and dealt with it. Instead of just laying down flat, and blaming the evil world. Life is a bitch, so you either deal with it or give up. No one is gonna feel sorry for you, thats not how it works. You have to make your own happiness, and it won't happen by whining about your life on the internet.

• Judging by your rant, I would say it has absolutely nothing to do with your looks. It's more than likely your personality. You sound like a jerk. Be careful that you don't become the next Elliot Rodger. He hated women too, and eventually he went on a killing spree. You're not entitled to girls. Work on your personality and you social skills.

• And you're not entitled to happiness, no one is. What's your point? Women date worthless pieces of shit all the time, it's a matter of simple biology. Personality is ultimately, utterly superfluous.

• Sounds like you barely know anyone...

• You're basing your whole perception of a big world on very few people you know in some dumb high school setting.

• All women are like this anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• Your spitefulness will not get you anywhere. And we can't assess your physical attractiveness without a picture, so eh.

• Welcome to life. You hating girls for rejecting you isn't helping your case. I know what it's like to be rejected. To be just a friend. To be called ugly by my crush. Sometimes you aren't good enough and you just have to deal with it. Wishing pain on someone else isn't gonna take away that feeling.

• "God do I fucking hate girls"
    "[...] and fuck women, I wish they felt asshitty as I do."

And you're baffled at why girls won't date you? The fact they're staying away from you means they are sane enough to protect themselves from someone as hateful and misogynist as you. I genuinely hope no woman will ever be dumb enough to fall for you. You deserve being alone, with that attitude towards woman.

Carry on.

• You think I was born like this? Hatred is something learned over time, I have my reasons, piss off.

• Sure, buddy. It's always the fault of the others. :)

• Nope, I've gone through some shit you couldn't even imagine, I can assure you that. Life has treated me extremely shitty for a quite a few years.

And I treat you as a "villain" because you are the villain. You attack me and everyone else who disagrees with you. And I repeat, it's fine if you choose to do that, but are you expecting any of us to treat you nicely then? Come on, get real, buddy. :)

• You are only ugly if you say you are, as for whatever others says are just opinions that you can take it or forget it. Cheers up bro!