Girls keep saying that the guy's face matters the most in physical attraction. Why do so many girls dislike mine and how can I look up to standards?

I can't even get a tinder match. What's wrong with how I look to girls? I used to like my looks and thought plenty of girls would show interest but I've never been able to get a date. How can I improve?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction includes the face and body. You just have that feeling for someone or not. That's kinda life. Some people won't feel attraction... others will. It's hit or miss most of the time. If you're not getting dates then it either means you're going for the wrong kind of girls, come across as not interested or you just don't go out enough. Your chances of finding love on tinder is really not good. Try real life and real experiences to meet people.

• Well what do you think of how I look anyways? It's weird I've never met anyone interested in me.

What Girls Said 7

• How many profiles here do you actually have?
    As people have been tired of saying by now, how you look is not the problem. Girls don't like boys who worry that much about their faces and wanna be prettier than them and I doubt most girls think the face is what matters more anyway. Please.

• Try just talking to girls. This will totally boost your confidence. Be nice and soon you will get plenty of girls
    :D

• I don't think it has anything to do with what your face looks like. You are better looking than many. I think it might be the subconcious signals your giving off in your eyes and mouth.
    You need to work on confidence, it will make your eyes more welcoming and your smile will do the same.
    If you think about something you find funny or that makes you really happy it will naturally make your face light up and will make you seem more fun and welcoming to us subconsciously.

• There is nothing wrong with your face. Your an attractive man. Men often don't realise that it's the way they treat a woman that counts. A lot of women fall for a man because of his personality and not his looks; provided you're not a complete mess, for women it often isn't a visual thing but how you make them feel...

• Ur face looks fine to me honestly

• I think the body is equally important

• I don't mean this in a mean way but maybe you come across as abit desperate? You ask this question everyday- how can you expect anybody esle to like you if you don't. I mean you obviously have low self esteem. You're cute, It's your lack of confidence that's holding you back.

What Guys Said 1

• If that's your tindr pick than maybe try to strike a nother pose or get a picture with you doing something out going.