He tried to kiss me, but I turned away. Did I ruin everything?

I met this guy off tinder (I know, this is a horrible way to meet people) last week. Yesterday was our second date. Everything was going smoothly until he tried to kiss me. He asked about it before, but stupid me didn't give him a definite answer. This was going to be considered my first kiss and I wanted it to be special. But because I still didn't know this guy too well, I didn't want to accept the kiss. So I told him I was too nervous for it and the next thing you know, he started leaning forward to kiss me. He managed to get the corner of my lip and my cheek, but I turned away. There was a dead silence for several seconds before he slammed the door shut and got out of the car. He didn't seem too happy and I'm worried I did something wrong. I feel extremely guilty now. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• U won't ruin it if u juz explain ur situation to him. He will understand it better instead of taken it negatively towards u. If I were u, I would've explain my situation and if he force u to do it, he's only one horny bastard.

What Guys Said 7

• He should be caring for your feelings and should not have done that, especially since you told him. If I was a girl I'd get rid of him.

• Sometimes people are not sure about their feelings. They need time to think better. Others must understand this. A good relationship goes slow and slow and penetrates into heart. Its like a marathon not a 100-metre dash.

• I think you've ruined it, yes. You rejected him, and it hurt him, so he left. I don't think there's anything you can do, you could apologize but he's probably decided he's not going to waste any more time on you just to be messed around.

• you destroyed his pride, i wouldn't be surprised if he is scared shitless when he tries to kiss a girl again

• He sounds hurt... Time to move on.

• yep, you hurt his manhood, unforgivable, to make it up lay one on him.

• He sounds immature so I don't think he is the one for you. You did however reject him. Right or wrong a lot of guys use that first kiss to figure out if the girl likes him. Either you need to better explain your stance on kissing before the date starts, or let them kiss you.

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him the truth... and if he doesn't care then he isn't worth ur time and effort. But then also think about him, rejecting his kiss must have hurt his feelings and his pride.

• You ruined it for him, You rejected him and he got hurt. I'd suggest you to move on or you could also try to explain to him how you felt.