Guys, would a little girl voice be a turn off for you?

Hehro everynya (: Lately, I've been wondering wether boys won't want to date me or ever think of me as a potential dating partner because of my little girl voice! o: Umm, I was wondering, would this really matter... or make a difference when it came to dating? ;w; Thaaaaaank you! :)

• No way, it would be a turn on, because those voices are adorable!
  • I think its cute, but I would never consider those girls as potential partners
  • Im completely indifferent
  • Hell yes, those voices make me wanna drop kick a baby!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• "little girl voice" in itself sounds like a huge turnoff because I don't want to feel like I'm dating a 4 year old. However, I prefer a girl having a voice with a "younger" tone, yes. The deeper a girl's voice is the less attractive she is to me in all honesty.

I'm in college and my girlfriend, from what I'm told by many people (her included) , looks like she's in middle school (actually is a Junior in highschool). What that says is that no matter how childish you look or sound there's prooooobably a few guys that'll still date you~

Best of luck!

• I've always found that type of voice an incredible turn-on, but everyone is different.

• You mean like a high pitched voice? That's not a bad thing.

• :O so hot!

What Girls Said 1

• Mine is like that and my boyfriend loves it. He says it's really feminine.