So I hadn't really heard from her in a while and now I found out why she meet someone else?

so I've known this girl for a while as we live in same town and close to each other. I saw a lot of her during the summer and we hung out and partied together and were fairly close , we didn't officially date. at some point she got annoyed over this other girl we both knew and fact I had liked her romantically in the past. and then in weeks before summer ended she suddenly grew distant and started to act weird and then last time I had seen her was labour day weekend and then she was off at school.

I hadn't seen her at all till last night I ran into her at a bar for Halloween and everything was fine and we got along and had some drinks and talked. later in the night it eventually came out that she has a new bf in the city she going to college in , she's taking nursing and I guess she's meet a guy medical student. I guess he's more of a catch than me but still suspect its a rebound after things with me failed and she moved away. so I'm not sure what to think of the whole thing and realise a relationship with me wouldn't of been convenient as she's so far away

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand your question. You had kind of a summer fling, failed to make things official and she obviously liked you because she got jealous of your past.

Now she has a new boyfriend. I wouldn't consider him a rebound because you never really dated and she was the one who started getting distant first. I think the only thing that failed with you is that you didn't make that shit official.

• well I had known her before this summer , but I agree nothing official ever happened. mean we never official got together and never officially broke up , she just sort of disappeared and moved on. she seemed upset when I last saw her at end of summer which leads me to think she went through some level of disappointment over me and that lead to a rebound even though we weren't a couple ever

What Girls Said 2

• aw the same thing happened to me. well, sorta.

• I wouldn't suspect it's a rebound, that's justo being sour about it. she just met someone st school, be happy for her. Things never came to be between you two because they weren't meant to be.

What Guys Said 0