Should I really break off my dream guy for this?

I've finally met that one guy that meets most of what I would want in a guy. He really respects me and seems to be mad cap in love with me. He's been thouroughly honest with me and has admitted that he has been put on probation for having done some drugs in the past. I know he still has trouble with it from time to time even though he never does it around me (he knows I don't like it so he won't do it around me but still lets me know). Everything else about him is mister right. Would this keep you from dating someone? He wants a long term relationship like I do but I have to worry about his problem. How should I approach this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on the drug. I would not break up with a girl over her smoking weed so long as she did not do it around me. I would not enter a relationship with someone who was into harder drugs. I have seen first hand what they can do to a person and the lengths they will go to in order to get their fix

What Guys Said 2

• For me that would be a deal breaker but I can see the dilemma.

• What drug? It seems that he's been honest to this point.

What Girls Said 0