People tell me I'm "adorable". Is this a turn off for guys?

I look really young for my age. I'm really short, 4"9' & 90lbs, I have a higher pitched voice too. I'll go out to dinner with family, my brothers have young kids 2 & 5, the waiter will ask about the number of kids, ask if I'd like one, or sometimes just assume. I can't fly without being stopped multiple times and asked about my age. People are shocked when I tell them my real age. I was wondering could this be a turn off for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have decent sized breasts and some form of behind?

I say that because when I think of my 5'0" , 115lbs girlfriend with a young face, I often validate it by thinking about how developed a female form she has. A ton of people tell me/her she looks like a 12 year old, but no 12 year old has a sexy body like hers. If she was a stick like most prepubescent girls are, I'd feel like a pedophile for dating her, but she isn't so I'm fine with it and actually get turned on by how adorable she is.

Like most others stated, if guys know you're legal then they'll likely approach you as petite can also be sexy. You may not get approached as often in public as no guy wants to guess "is she 10 or 20?", but if you're at a bar or something you'll probably get a few.

What Guys Said 3

• No, as long as they know your legal there are a lot of guys, myself included who like young looking girls.

• Um almost dated a girl like this, so i don't see a problem with it.

• Not for me at least,

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a turn off IF guys know your real age. Make sure to show them your drivers' license / ID. guys who don't know you might avoid hitting on you but guys who know you will be more attracted to you since you are petite and look younger.