I don't know if I should wear a skirt?

When I go on a date, I usually wear leggings or skinny jeans, and he always touches my butt and thighs. I want to wear a skirt to a date sometime but I'm afraid that things might go too far. Do you think things wood go further if I wore a skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• CosineTangent is right. Wear whatever you feel like, but it's up to you what you do with your body. Be direct and firm in your convictions. If you are not ready for sex, it's up to you to make that clear to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Things only go as far as you let them. You could go naked and have nothing sexual occur whatsoever as long as you set boundaries (obviously you can't publicly be naked, but I made my point :p) .

Are you comfortable being touched like that?

• Yeah I actually kind of enjoy it but I just don't want to go too far like sex.

• Things will only go as far as you want them too go

What Girls Said 1

• Things don't have to go far if you say something. Just say that it doesn't make you feel comfortable