What should I do? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, ,,,,,,?

I know this lady and she wants me to date her son, it's so odd, but iv heard a lot about him from her of course he's really out going and athletic he sounds great but I just think it's an odd situation lol, she even tells me that she wants her son to marry me or a girl like me. She's so sweet but I think it's the funniest thing in the world. I have no idea what to do. I have alway met stupid guys myself so I would consider dating a guy I don't know I just feel a bit odd

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, i don't like set ups myself because if she's not attractive or not what i am looking for than i feel stuck. And now i don't just disappoint one person i disappoint two.

What Guys Said 2

• Back in them olden days this is what a hook up really was Lol. Meh go for it what can it hurt, you really dont know how it may go unless you take that step. Good luch dear.

• Hey get to know him first. Be friends. Then you can say to yourself that you at least tried?

What Girls Said 0