Would you consider dating me?

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/nfio9j.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2yl5r2g.png[/IMG]

Guys don't really seem interested; so I'm curious. I'm tired of hanging out with girls all the time and I have bad friends. So, I'm ready to start putting myself out there, to start dating. I am 20 and have never been in a relationship. I'm more attracted to white guys but I'm open to anyone.

Personality: If I don't know you, I'm quiet and reserved but if I do I'm typically goofy and talkative. I would say I'm pretty nice but I can be feisty. I love drawing and watching anime, I like all music especially rock, and rock mixed with rap. I also like to dance, certain video games and cooking... That's all I can think of.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find your smile attractive , you'd catch my eye with it ! I like how you can be reserved at times but still talkative !
    I love it when a girl is eloquent !

What Guys Said 7

• Hm... based purely on the images i would say you haven't ruled yourself out. BUT i decide by personality and behavior, both under 4 eyes, and in public. So you're missing the most important part i judge by XD

• You are cute, I would hookup with you. If would have to get to know more about you and your personality before I could decide if I would date you though.

• honestly not... not because of appearance... but because 'm not into dating in general LOL

• Your a very beautiful woman, but I think your problem is that your quite. lots of guys pick up on that. most men are going to think your stuck up or way to pretty for them so they do not try because they do not know you.. you may want to try opening up a little.. have fun, do things that make you exciting to men like joke around with them.. and mostly smile you have a pretty smile use it..

• yeah I would, you seem approcheable and nice to be around.
    also more on the attractive side if I compare to other black girls I seen in the past.

• You seem like a cool person. I'd be friends ( I like rap , dancing cb usher derulo etc and video games too) but nothing more than friends

• u are very vert pretty

What Girls Said 1

• Physically, I think you are really cute. Depends on what you're like though, it is hard to say without knowing your personality :)

• @theperfectdater Googled Gii, not sure if you are trolling or just made up a slang word, but it doesn't matter I guess..

• Do you worship Google. Pshht