Which guy would you rather be with?

A) A super nice guy who is caring and not that perverted (doesn't want you for ya booty) but he kind of has issues with himself like self esteem issues, you have known him well for a year. Nerdy, good grades.
B) A guy you have passed in the halls, and are just getting to know. Is kind of a loser, not good in school, and you dont know much about him at all.
PLEASE COMMENT

• A)
  • B)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with A any day :) insecurity shouldn't be a problem. Quite the opposite it brings both of you closer because the foundation of trust will be constructed by both of you. So not only will he have a good academic background and good manners but this never ending new love and trust. :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• This sounds like your looking for approval on an answer you already know.

What Girls Said 1

• Neither tbh. If the guy doesn't want to be with me to have sex as one of his reasons then why would I date him? Maybe he could be a friend if we had common interests. If I think the guy is a loser I wouldn't date him. If I knew nothing about him I wouldn't even be his friend because I wouldn't know him.