What does maby mean?

So I have been talking to this girl for a while now and I really started to like her so anyways I decided to ask her out last Monday (today is Saturday) and i did it after I asked she gave me a hug and I asked "so is that a yes" and she said "maby" with a smile then we both went our seprate paths the next day I started talking to her and I said "about yesterday …you didn't really give me an awnser you just said maby" and she remained quiet and I walked away assuming she had just rejected me but to my surprise the next day she said hi to me but a hi in a way as if nothing even happened and she still messages me from time to time and I'm comfused at what this means because I really like this girl but I'm not sure if I can be her freind because I have such strong feelings for her

What Girls Said 1

• If she would of straight out rejected you she would of probably taken her on way and not even text you the next way. She probably likes you too but too shy and afraid to say it.

• So what do I do about it if she likes me but is to shy to say anything About it because I don't want to come off as annoying or desperate

What Guys Said 0