He always leaves me for other girls, do I cut him off?

I have been best friends with a guy for a while. But I liked him since the beginning, and he knows it and rejected me multiple times, but still flirts with me etc. He always leaves me for another girl/ignores me then returns when he needs a friend and that relationship doesn't work out. I want to be there for him but should I fight it and just cut him off? I care about him..

Most Helpful Guy

• If it hurts you that badly to see him with other girls than you should do yourself a favor and distance yourself. But there is a positive outcome by doing that. Maybe he will miss you, want your company and it might strike something in him.

What Guys Said 1

• it's pointless to think he is gonna make you his girlfriend, you are always his secondary

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. For him you have no worth but an OPTION. Put value to yourself. Love and make yourself beautiful.

If he asks to see you, decline. Decline and decline once more. Until he starts to treat you special.