Why do people flirt with me more when I'd in a relationship?

This isn't the first time it happens and it sucks. The guys that flirt with me are always better than the guy Im currently with.
When im single, hardly anyone flirts with me. Btw, this is such a shallow question, but I honestly don't know the answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• the temptation of wanting something you can't have? but usually this is ridiculously popular. it happens to boys too and it happens with jobs, luck, traffic lights...(they always seem to turn red when you are late already)
    it goes on. so live a lil, flirt a lil,

What Guys Said 2

• It is how you think. When you are with someone you feel happy and am not searching so the feeling of being in a relationship relaxes you. Guys are attracted to a happy woman. When you search you pick up what you think is correct. If you were happy being single the true love will come. Law of attraction. You will hear many people speak of not searching and finding true love.

• I also don't understand it. even if I am just dating one it seems like I am full of magical cologne till I stop.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but I've noticed the exact same thing.