How do I get a boyfriend? Or how can I get a guys attention? Guys: What gets your attention?

So basically, I've never had a boyfriend. I'm pretty quiet and I get nervous talking to people I don't know very well. I'm not confident with myself very much. I like a guy in one of my classes. He's super nice but he's always distracted by talking to my friends ( because they're friends). So what should I do? Everyone always says to be yourself but thats not going to work if I dont do anything to get his attention. So any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• When he is talking to your friends try to be involved in the conversation at hand and try to befriend him. Simplest way I can see.

What Guys Said 2

• As someone stated, just ask him out. My girlfriend was in the same boat as you. But apparently I made her heart flutter so much that she just HAD to ask me out to know how I felt. I liked her so I said yes and here we are a year later 8D.

• Its very simple. Ask him out

What Girls Said 1

• try to don't get nervous be funny with him talk to him don't try to hard in finding a guy that makes thing words a great way to start is the friend zone.