Do you want a guy to make you feel safe?

I read this in a question before. Is this what girls want? I'm not saying it's good or bad, I'm just curious.

• Yes
  • Sometimes
  • No
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Safe meaning both physically and emotionally. I need to feel comfortable being myself around him and sharing things with him that I keep from everyone else. Feeling safe means that I feel like nothing can hurt me when I'm with him. That nothing bad in the world can reach me when his arms are wrapped around me. Feeling safe means he gives me a sense of security.

What Girls Said 11

• Of course women want a guy to make them feel safe. If he didn't then there would be no trust and without trust the relationship is won't go very far. I'm not saying this is the ONLY quality he has to have to win a girl over, he's got to at least be kind, loyal and honest. I know I don't need protecting but feeling safe with a guy reassures me I'm with someone who genuinely cares about me.

• I want him to make me feel safe in as much as I can be around him and trust and know he is a quality person who won't rape or drug me lol

"Safe" as meaning able to protect me... not so much. I take care of myself and am usually the protector in my friend group or relationship. (If he does make me feel safe this way, thats good I guess but it is by far not one of the main things I seek in a man.)

• I'm perfectly capable of handling and taking care of myself. That being said, it's nice to have someone there to take care of you. He doesn't have to be overly macho manly man, just someone I can depend on.

• Sure. I wouldn't feel good around a guy if I didn't feel safe. And if I feel safe around him, I assume that I can trust him.

• yes of course any girl would appreciate a guy who will make then feel safe

• Even though I feel like i can take care of myself. I would just like the guy to make me feel safe. More in terms of I feel safe being with him like a comfort level if that makes sense.

• Well duh :)

• Yes I can look after my self but if im with a guy that can lookafter me even better

• Of course! We only say yes to guys we feel safe with.

• Yes. Unfortunately men have a habit of ignoring women's text which doesn't make me feel safe at all :(

• Yes, so much. Not exactly in the conventional sense, but safe to be myself and love him.

What Guys Said 0