How ugly is my smile, Rate?

Teeth are a very important factor for attraction and often people don't realize it until they see someone with fucked up teeth.
I have a broken tooth and i feel it ruins my whole smile and is also a turn-off for girls.

Girls, please look at the profile pic and rate with complete honesty (No sugar coating PLEASE!) from 1 to 10, 1 being least ugly and 10 most ugly.

Please note i'm not asking u if it's attractive or not. I already know it's not attractive. I'm just asking how bad is it from ur PERSONAL view. Thanks in advance !

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not good with rating questions. Plus, I can't judge a smile by looking at the mouth only. Eyes also matter. They show you if this smile is genuine and warm or not. But the good news is that you can fix your tooth, right? :)

My dad had a broken tooth in the same place, and he could fix this problem. So don't worry. I didn't think it was that bad when he had a broken tooth to be honest. But teeth are just like accessories, it would be better if you can fix it if possible.

• thanks, i feel way better knowing there are genuine girls like that

• or we can just continue here..

• Really? I thought people think black eyes are the least attractive. :/ I am glad there people who find them attractive.
      Personally, I care about the eye lashes, the shape and size of eyes. I don't have preference for color though. Beautiful eyes come in different colors.
      Sure, as you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• you do know there is such a thing as a closed-lip smile right? my bff in NC had both her front teeth missing and her amazing personality made me stay. she did a closed lip smile...

• That's what i do usually, especially when i smile in pictures. But i can't hide my teeth for too long, i tend to laugh a lot so when i'm laughing my lips have to open and show my teeth.

• I can see that...

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a bad smile. A smile is a smile no matter what your teeth look like. If it shows your smile is genuine then it doesn't really matter.

• You actually have a pretty good smile. Messed up teeth and all. Not even kidding. You have dimples. Who doesn't love dimples?

• I'm not sure how I'd rate it, but it's not exactly attractive. You can get it fixed though, just go to the dentist :)

• i know it's not attractive that's why i asked to rate as 1 being least ugly and 10 being most ugly :p. How ugly do u see it?

i don't think im going to fix it anytime soon. Maybe after i meet a girl who falls in love with me as i am. Then it will just be another plus for her ;p

• I don't know, like a 6 maybe? If you think your teeth make you less attractive, why don't you wanna get it fixed though?

• ok thanks for the comment. It can't be fixed we tried with a lot of doctors, the only way is to put a fake tooth under it and i don't feel comfortable with it. I dont like being fake, this is who i am, a guy with a broken tooth... if a girl likes me for who i am then good for her and she will never regret it. If not and the teeth is a big reason why she didn't like me, i wouldn't want to be with a girl like that anyway.

• Not gonna rate as usual as it's not my thing, it's not ugly but seeing a dentist might help ;)

What Guys Said 2

• It's not bad but the gap in your teeth takes out all of the positive from the spotlight going on your lower face. The gap is taking the initial attention upon first look of your smile, you should get get it fixed and you're all good :)

• that's the only reason why i asked lol, u defnitely should have read what i wrote :p

• Consider getting that tooth fixed?