Cute girl at school likes me?

so there's a cute girl at school who I think is really hot. She used to like a lot of my photos on Instagram ( doesn't use it much anymore now) and on Facebook and looks at me a quite often at school. She was with one of her friends and they were both looking at me and the girl and her friend started to move closer to my group of friends. She must have been looking at me because when I looked in her direction she looked away fast. Sometimes she doesn't look at me and looks down with a little smile. I was talking to a guy in her class when I was walking back to my class and she was there. I didn't take much notice but her attention instantly went to me talking and I think she was smiling. Most days at lunch we look at each other but I don't approach her and even today all her friends stopped and looked at me at the top of the stairs for a second. I haven't actually spoken to her yet but at lunch her and all her friends come to our spot and sit exactly where we sit. She asked my friend who I am even though she knows who I am. Why would she do this?

I'm after some good advice so I can decide what I'm going to do

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably likes you :p

• thanks for your answer. tried to message you but i can't

• strange :S Ill try to send you a message

What Girls Said 1

• make a move. worst thing she can do is reject it (but she obviously won't lol)

What Guys Said 1