Is this a sign I'm in love or should I go to the doctor?

Hear me out guys, so I met this absolutely gorgeous girl who is almost exactly how I pictured a girl I would marry. Ever since, all sorts of stuff are happening. I started getting dreams about this girl a lot, all happy none sad. Then, if I see a romcom or anything similar, I picture me and her in it. When I'm talking to her I suddenly stop listening and start thinking how she could be so perfect or something similar. Nowadays if I see someone with similar hairstyle or looks I don't know I see the girl for a moment before I realise it's not her. I've dated girls before but nothing compared to the feeling I'm getting now. and to make matters worse, I'm not even dating this girl. Does this mean I'm in love with this girl without even going out with her, or am I going mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a guy friend that feels this why about me and we haven't even dated. He told me he loves me but somehow I just can't believe him. We have been getting closer as friends and I have the strangest things happen surrounding him. Like lately I'll learn a songs for karaoke that he would later mention and he couldn't possibly have known that I was practicing those songs. This happened several times before I jokingly asked if he was reading my mind. haha And lately, I've been seeing him in my dreams in a romantic capacity too. Maybe this is cause and effect from him saying he loved me? I find myself asking, on some cosmic level, are we supposed to be together? It's all very strange but I think it must mean something because we don't have those feelings for people every day!

What Girls Said 3

• You love her

• It's a crush. Don't let it get to stalker mode.

• You're infatuated with her.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not unusual to find qualities of a girl that you fancy in others. There was a girl in one of my college classes who dressed nicely and was similar to my girlfriend, and despite the fact we'd never talked, I sometimes found myself attracted to her.

Take it easy with jumping to "in love," though. You don't want to jump the gun. Make sure you and her have a solid foundation of friendship before you start trying to build any kind of romantic attachment.