Is it wrong to kiss on the first date?

I'm going on a date with a guy that I have liked for a while. We both have strong feelings for eachother and get along really well. I'm not sure if a kiss is going to happen on our first official date, but if it did, would that be a bad thing? I've heard that you don't kiss on the first date, and I'm not experienced in dating, so I'm kind of nervous. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe so, and according to a meme some women on DeviantArt did a lot of women do. Because I found the meme because my sorta friend did it, I went to both of the people she "stole" it from. Thought one was cute, until I read her "no" to "kiss on the first date": "I'm not cheap." What the hell does a kiss on the first date have to do with being cheap?

What Guys Said 2

• It would be a bad thing not to kiss you (if you mean goodbye kiss)... who wants a man who is scared of kissing a girl.

• No way. I've done it. Second date was more kissing and she let me play with her boobs. Our connection was strong and this is why I'd never think slyly of her.

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all.. You don't have sex on the first date. Aslong as its a goodbye kiss your all good babe..