Is it wrong to kiss on the first date?

I'm going on a date with a guy that I have liked for a while. We both have strong feelings for eachother and get along really well. I'm not sure if a kiss is going to happen on our first official date, but if it did, would that be a bad thing? I've heard that you don't kiss on the first date, and I'm not experienced in dating, so I'm kind of nervous. What do you think?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe so, and according to a meme some women on DeviantArt did a lot of women do. Because I found the meme because my sorta friend did it, I went to both of the people she "stole" it from. Thought one was cute, until I read her "no" to "kiss on the first date": "I'm not cheap." What the hell does a kiss on the first date have to do with being cheap?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It would be a bad thing not to kiss you (if you mean goodbye kiss)... who wants a man who is scared of kissing a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I've done it. Second date was more kissing and she let me play with her boobs. Our connection was strong and this is why I'd never think slyly of her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all.. You don't have sex on the first date. Aslong as its a goodbye kiss your all good babe..

0|0
    0|0