Which guy would you choose?

Choose which guy you would rather date or marry one day. I will try to describe as much as possible with good details.

Guy #1:

Has hair, normal height, nice legs, nose, eyes, mouth
Ears, feets, brain, normal body, normal human.

Guy #2:
Normal human, normal body, brain, feets, ears, mouth, eyes, nose, nice legs, normal height , has hair.

Guy #3:
Same as guy #2 and #3 exept, he is more like me.

• Guy #1
  • Dude #2
  • Human #3
So many honest answers, thank you all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• lol wtf lol

• People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers lol

• Thank you for your honest opinion however, here is the real reason we have a middle finger:
      The gesture dates back to Ancient Greece and was also used in Ancient Rome. Historically, it represented the phallus. In some modern cultures, it has gained increasing recognition as a sign of disrespect, and has been used by music artists, athletes, and politicians. Most still view the gesture as obscene.

• Studies have shown that although Americans frown upon domestic violence regardless of whether the perpetrator is male or female, generally they are more accepting of minor violence, such as slapping, when it is perpetrated by a woman against a man rather than the opposite. This is probably because women are considered less likely than men to cause physical harm. However, women who inflict minor acts of violence on their male partners have a higher-than-normal probability of being severely assaulted by those partners, and domestic violence experts therefore advise at-risk women to refrain from even minor acts of physical aggression against their partners.[16] It has been suggested that both men and women who are violent toward their spouses are more likely to be so with their children as well.[17]

• In the middle east the insult of a slap across the face carries enourmous symbolic weight, therefore is more of an insult than two or one finger. It is also a public humiliation

• LOOOOOOL What is this?

• dafuq XD...

• Hear that? I think it's my troll alert going off. And I like it.

What Guys Said 0