Is this a common feeling?

My boyfriend and I have been daring for only a few months but we already are fighting off sexual needs. Is it comin for young couples to want sex but hold back due to age?

Dating not daring* ^ sorry!!!
And common!!! ^ jeez, typos are a pain. You'd think I was illiterate and I write books! XD *face palm*

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya very common just need to find a substitution for actual sex, you can both be sexual as long as it doesn't go too far if you're scared of your age. Just gotta do something later alone :).

• Any recommendations?

• No problem! Even I have went pretty far with a girl as well and im also underaged and I dont think it was wrong or anything like that. It didn't lead to sex so there was no problems :). Good luck with your boyfriend :).

• Thanks :) and we haven't had sex but I mean some people would argue that we went just as far just with no risk of pregnancy... :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. Find ways to work around it and avoid situations where it can happen. If you give in, it'll dominate the relationship and confuse all the other things that are important.

• I would think so

What Girls Said 1

• That's completely normal for your age. You both have raging hormones.