When it comes to dating, how young is too young?

I was at a Halloween party last night. As far as I could tell, pretty much everyone was in their late-twenties to early-forties (I'm 32). I met an unbelievably gorgeous girl, had a great conversation, she seemed to be really interested in me, and I got her number. I was pretty thrilled about it until I got home and looked her up on Facebook. She's a freshman in college (she must be only 18, maybe 19 at the oldest).

My instincts tell me this girl is off-limits, but if she were okay with the age difference, I'd definitely go out with her. Do I call her?

Thanks for your thoughts.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't date girls 18 and under. Mostly because most 18 year old girls are still really immature. Not all but most.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's fine, but just know what you're getting into

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no harm in trying :) if it doesn't work out, you just move on, no biggie ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Call her amd give it a chance. You are both conscenting adults so just see how it goes

0|0
    0|0
  • You can call her. She is not underage or anything.
    But since you are hesitating and wondering if she is too young, maybe you should forget about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you want, give her a call. It's just social stigma about age, don't fret.

Personally, my own rule is a girl has be able to legally buy her own alcohol. But that's just my own rule.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you call her. There is no such thing.

0|0
    0|0