When it comes to dating, how young is too young?

I was at a Halloween party last night. As far as I could tell, pretty much everyone was in their late-twenties to early-forties (I'm 32). I met an unbelievably gorgeous girl, had a great conversation, she seemed to be really interested in me, and I got her number. I was pretty thrilled about it until I got home and looked her up on Facebook. She's a freshman in college (she must be only 18, maybe 19 at the oldest).

My instincts tell me this girl is off-limits, but if she were okay with the age difference, I'd definitely go out with her. Do I call her?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't date girls 18 and under. Mostly because most 18 year old girls are still really immature. Not all but most.

What Girls Said 4

• It's fine, but just know what you're getting into

• There's no harm in trying :) if it doesn't work out, you just move on, no biggie ^^

• Call her amd give it a chance. You are both conscenting adults so just see how it goes

• You can call her. She is not underage or anything.
    But since you are hesitating and wondering if she is too young, maybe you should forget about it.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want, give her a call. It's just social stigma about age, don't fret.

Personally, my own rule is a girl has be able to legally buy her own alcohol. But that's just my own rule.

Good luck.

• 17

,,,,,,,,

• Of course you call her. There is no such thing.