Is it ok to take your cheating ex back?

Do you just give it time and assume their ways have changed?

How do you know they are ready to take the relationship seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a cheater always a cheater... Person is an ex for a reason move on and quit being stuck in the past

What Guys Said 3

• Only if you like being cheated on/treated like trash. Its not about taking the relationship seriously, its about not being with someone who feels like - when its convenient - they can disrespect and betray you and expect you to just take them back if they get caught.

• Never not a chance once they have cheated like that they are history

• No rules. Do as you like. Tell him last chance. He fudges up he is done... and mean it. All up to you.

What Girls Said 5

• I always believe in giving everyone a second chance when it comes to being a cheat sheet in the First not so nice and naughty place, FFR... However, with this, you yourself will be the one on the other end with trust issues, which is normal and with this, That cause a problem down a beaten path in the end... they may go astray even if it might be a fight or just some reason to run out and do it again.
    And even so, there is never a guarantee that they wouldn't be just having a few urges of their own in mind... nature is calling and the temptation is there... Perhaps they don't want to be hooked at the hip nor be in a Real Commitment...
    Once a cheater, always a cheater, as the old saying goes... and yes, I have seen this proof of the pudding for myself and have known many people whose stripes will never change...
    Good luck, xx

• I wouldn't take him back if I were you, once a cheater always a cheater. I took back an ex that cheated on me about 8 months ago and it was a big mistakes, but I learned from my mistakes. Your going to end up getting hurt if you take him back, DO NOT take him back.

• I cheated on my fiancĂ© in the first year we were dating, he took me back and we've been together 5 years now and we have a kid. What I did was a momentary lapse of judgement with my ex, honestly it wasn't even worth it. My fiancĂ© knows I regret it and truly love him. So in my opinion people can change and become more committed but you know him better than we would, do you really feel and believe that he would stay faithful to you?

• We live 2 hours apart but he has been trying. I am not ready to take him back tho. I feel like We still need time apart but I do miss him and think he is sorry about what he has done.

• I would say give it time and make him prove himself to you, see how much effort he will put into to trying to win you back. How long has it been since y'all broke up? And if y'all don't see each other often the distance will put a strain on your relationship.

• NEVER EVER DO THIS.

• I would never take him back. I gave an ex a second chance. Swore it was a mistake said it would never happen again he turned around & cheat first chance he got. So no thanks it won't happen again.