Is the size of cocks and muscular bodies, the only thing, white girls like about black men? and booty the only think likeable about black women?

s the size of cocks and muscular bodies, the only thing, white girls like about black men? and booty the only think likeable about black women?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what it is that attracts white girls to black guys is their skin tone since there are so many different shades of black. And also black guys can be known for acting differently toward their women vs. white guys. Like if they're southern blacks vs. souther whites.

What Girls Said 4

• what is this obsession with white girls?

• No. That's actually a very shallow and superficial thing to say. You don't go out with a guy for the size of their dick. You don't even know how big it is until you get intimate -.-

• That may be true, but there's no guarantee that the woman won't dump him AFTER they become intimate. There's a web forum for smaller men, and there are hundreds of stories from men who got ridiculed for their size.

• @Anno_Domini

Yes, there are some women who dump their men for their size, and there are men who wouldn't date a girl with small boobs/ass. However, I don't believe it's what the majority would do.

• Um... not all black guys are muscular, far from it. I don't know about penis size and don't care

Its about the individual. Every individual offers something different that isn't defined by race. This question is shallow as hell.

• I'm not white, but I can say that big penises and muscular bodies don't attract me at all. There's more about a man than the size of his penis and his muscles.
    And not all black women have big butts. Liking a woman because of the size of her butt is stupid, biased and sexist.

What Guys Said 1

• Some black girls are just cute. I like it when they have long curly hair, and lean torso. The booty certainly helps.
    Am I right to say a lot of them have great posture? The ones I remember do.