Anyone else attracted to older women (or men if you're a lady)? I prefer them experienced. Here is my current object of affection. Thoughts?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/78e49d361808121

She is 7 years older than me. Not that it will effect my relationship with her but what do you think? Attractive? Age gap too much?

If it's not clear, the link is pics of her... The woman I'm referencing in my question... Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Goodness. She is adorable! I would have her on my arm! ;)
    I like older men, the guy I'm with now is 47 and I'm 22.

• That's awesome! I bet he knows what to do ;) and thank you! I'll your nice comments along to her :))

• ain't that the truth ;)

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 12

• I AM the older woman who gets hit on constantly by younger men. I try to avoid it but sometimes I do hang with them for a bit. The last was 16 years younger and I broke it off with him after 7 months. I think as long as both parties are OK with it, have fun. I do find that I get a bit impatient with some aspects of a younger guy who hasn't learned how to interact socially in some situations, but hey it is all part if the deal. Just wanted to share a Cougar experience.

• If that is you in the profile pic, I can't blame them. How was the sex with the young buck?

• Nope. She is blessed to look younger. :)

• I agree!!

• She's very pretty.

As for me, I'm 24 and my fiance is 25. I prefer guys my own age.

• Thanks for answering! That's cool! We all have our preferences! All the best to you!! :)))

• Thanks. :)

• I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who likes men older than me. I'm currently friends with benefits with someone who is 5 years older than me and I have a little crush on someone who is 15 years older than me. I'm 20 :) but she's beautiful :) you're lucky!

• You are definitely not alone! I've always been into women older than me. So experienced, passionate, and their stamina is amazing! All my friends with benefits have been older! And thank you... I'll pass along your kindness. Yes! She is!

• She's beautiful. 7 years shouldn't mean anything. It's such a stupid thing imposed by society. I married someone 10 years older. If I end up dating again I'd have no problem going 10 years younger.

• A kindred spirit! Thank you so much! I'll show her your comment! She takes good care of herself!

• I like older men, the guy I'm talking to now is
    8 years older then mean, I once was with a guy who was 18
    years older then me.

So the age gap isn't much, it's like what they say age is just a number

• Definitely!!! Thanks! What did you think of mine? (Her pic is in the link)

• She is really pretty, and she looks really young

• Yes, she is. I would have never guessed 40. Even after she told me, I didn't believe it. She's adventurous!

• If you like her, why not. Love knows no age. And she's cute too.

• We're having fun right now... thanks! I'll pass along the message! :))

• attractive = yes (she looks cute in the beanie)
    age gap too much = no

• Agree! One of my favorite face shots of her!

• Age means nothing... I dated a guy 16 years older than me. He's the best!

• Nice!! :)) what did you think of mine? (Her pic in the link)

• Hahaha!! Message delivered and big thanks given! I think she is too ;)

• Are you still with the guy - the one 16 years older than you?

• I'm 17 and I like this guy who is 39.
    Go ahead and judge me, hehe.

• that's fine. besides, she looks youthful.

• In more ways than one... :p

• I prefer men at least 2 to 5 years older bc they seem to more mature and ready for something serious somewhat lol im 24 years old.

• She's 7 years older than me. Does she look 40 to you? :))

• I can't c it the link isn't working for me :/ sorry but it doesn't matter if u guys love each other:)

• That's nice but this is physical first! ;)

• I think it's completely okay! I like two men... one is nine years older than me and the other is ten years older than me. I'm 19:)
    I'm curious to see where my likes will take me!

• Nice! I bet you'll love it. Little help with the link I posted and the question to go along with it... Thanks.

• Thanks! She does and I am!! (Woman has the ass of a 25 year old!) ;)

• You're welcome:) that's awesome! Hahaha. Wish you all the best!

What Guys Said 7

• Older women are great and you may feel like the relationship's more mature. I've hooked up with women in their 40's. The oldest being 49.

• I've dated older women and I don't think its an issue if the age difference stays under 10 years. After that there's going to be major differences in music styles etc

• Age gap isn't an issue unless you make it one.

For some reason I've always attracted women that are older than I am.

• My fiancee is a few years older than me, and it doesn't bother me at all. We are both equally inexperienced LOL.

She sometimes jokes about being a cougar, since I look younger than my age.

• I love Cougars!! What'd you think of mine?

• I don't think 7 years makes her a cougar ;)

• I like to tell her that ;) she finds it a turn on!

• I don't see a problem with the age gap but do you not think she may have a problem with you posting her pic on a website with strangers!

• No, not when she was right next to me when I posted it. Good looking out tho.

• Ahh if she happy with you posting it then there are no probs! Hope u2 happy together! Age is jsut a number mate!

• Thanks!

• I dated a girl who was 7 years older than me and it was fine, when I was with her most times I didn't even think about the gap. The age gap is fine especially since when someone sees you as 35 and 42 no one thinks tok much about it. Since I was 17 and thw girl was 24 it wasn't socially accepted.

• We're 33 and 40... but I get your point. Thanks.

• i like the older girls but no older girls like me because im 17 and i only have a 5inch penis :(