What do you think about international relationships?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
She seems like she is really up to moving as am I. We both don't care for our countries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure what you're asking here exactly, like what do I think about a relationship where both people live in different countries? I'm fine with that and did it myself for a few months. It's hard but completely doable if both are in constant communication.

Or are you asking what I think about relationships where one person is originally from a different country? Again, fine with that. My fiance is Serbian but he lives here with me now.

• Both people are from different countries. Me and this girl have been talking every single day for at least 5 hours for the past six months. She wants to move out of her country and I wish to move out of mine, We have talked about staying together in Perth, Australia. We think that we have spoken to each other for approximately 800 to 1000+ hours.

• She was on vacation when I met her.

• Neat. Similar to how I met my fiance. He was here visiting on vacation, I met him randomly and we clicked. I thought he was cool because he was from a different country. We were teens though and didn't get together until he moved here for school a few years ago.

What Girls Said 6

• I married a man from Egypt out in his country so no problem with any foreign guy... I prefer Foreign fellows to American ones now and even if he divorced me tomorrow, I would stick to my scruples of keeping him close to my heart, not going Astray back to American guys. xx

• Unless they're in the same place (one moved) just no. Would not be in one.

• really difficult... also admirable.

• I agree. Also very expensive.

• I think they're hard to maintain, unless one person moves to the other country. Other than that, I see no problem.

• do you live in the same place? because online relationships are ridiculous i my opinion

• No, I met her while she was on vacation where I live at.

• Just international or interracial as well?

What Guys Said 3

• it's better than just travel :)

• Haha doable. Easier with a jet :)

• Strictly against them! I have mention it many times.

• Why do you oppose them?

• I didn't see that until now because we commented at the same time.

• no problem.