If a guy says 'its up to you' when you ask if you're still dating what does it mean?

I asked a guy if we were still dating and he said "its up to you" what does he mean? guys help?

we've dated before and he asked me back out a few weeks ago and is said yes and we weren't gonna tell anyone but he told people and now i asked if we were and he said "its up to u"

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man he must have realized that all those decisions are made by the woman anyway.
    But as a general rule, it's not a good sign for any relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• It means that the decision is up to you. Come on.. Do people need to ask question on GAG for every little obvious thing. Like ' my bf said that he needs to find the toilet. What does it mean?' I mean does it require a Masters degree in psychology to understand that he wants to poop/pee?

• Do you not understand english? He said exactly what he means... The decision is yours whether you are dating or not. Like why is this not obvious?

• Mean's he's being a bitch. Do you want you two to be exclusive? if so tell him.

• It means he's not man enough to make that decision so he will wear the dress and hand you the pants.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say to him that the decision to be in a relationship is a two way thing, it's for both of you to decide and you feel sad that he doesn't want to be a part of it... hope this helps :)

• that he doesn't care about the relationship , but if you want to keep fucking him he won't say no