Is it bad that I am attracted to older men?

I am an 18 year old girl and I find myself attracted to men around the age of 30 more frequently than I find myself attracted to people my own age. I don't act on it because I think it brings up too many undesirable complications (especially since dating is not my #1 priority in life) but I'm not sure what to do with these naturally occurring feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad at all. I think what it is, is that you don't like the guys your age because they are still kinda like kids and therefore act like it. Immature, party all the time, still rather inexperienced on how to treat a lady. The older guys are more mature, more established in life and are generally more gentlemen-like.

What Guys Said 4

• well. if dating is not your priority then there is no issue.. take this issue when it becomes your priority. Is it bad? No , not really. Many girls are like that i guess. whats your problem really?

• It is not my number 1 priority but it is still a priority just to make myself clear

• ok.. well if you are looking for something serious, then i would suggest you wait at least till you are 20 ... then you would be able to connect better with a 30 year old. This is a generalisation of course. You could be more mature now. But i dont know you

• I don't think it is weird or bad at all, because I happen to be attracted to older women as well.

• I am 20 and are attracted to 16 year old teenies and get criticized for that

• Relax, I m only 31. I look and feel 25

What Girls Said 2

• me too. i've always preferred older guys. i don't think it's bad. the age difference won't matter as much as you get into your 20s.

• Im the same but 24, oldest guy I took a second look at was like 50+. Nothing rong with it, better than not knowing what you want.