Why Do Pretty/Beautiful/Gorgeous/Girls go for the Ugliest Guys? Leaving us decent/good looking guys still Single!?

I'm in High School and everytime I wanna go out or talk to a Girl at my school they have a BF that's really Ugly, I've been told by other people that I look better than most of these females BF's too! So I just wanna know WTF do these guys say or do to get these girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• In school, it's just about popularity and who's dating who rather than she's fit or he's fit. When you go to your later years in high school college it's all about looks, who ever says it's not is chatting crap, everyone's shallow even though they say there not lol. My point being don't worry because you'll get your turn

• It is NOT just about looks. I've liked a guy who was considered "fat" and I was considered "too good" for him and told I could do better and I didn't care. I don't date based on looks. I date based on whether or not I actually click with the guy.

What Girls Said 7

• They often are the most understanding. They make you smile, and they know how to keep you feeling appreciated. It's not about looks for girls its about how they feel when they are with a guy.

Im in college and it's still that way. Yea we all looked at the hot guy but we love to brag about what nice things our guys did for us. With good looking guys the attraction is definitely there, But the chemistry and the feeling you get is often lost and longed for.

I feel like when you date a good looking guy you have to give so much more of yourself. And it ends up being a one sided relationship (most of the time) Then when you do fall hard he cheats on you or does something so stupid. That makes you question your relationship.

Good looking guys tend to seek attention, be arrogant and it tends to be a turn off in many cases. And some girls love a good looking guy that will give him a run for their money but me I try to avoid them because it usually means trouble. lol - Even tho they are so tempting. haha ( It's so hard to avoid them tho)

• It's not all about the looks! You clearly don't know what girls want haha. Now, I know it must be frustrating for you but you just need to think for a minuet. You need to be a nice person to start with, funny is a big thing for most girls as studdies show that girls are actually looking for funny lads as it's a sign of intellegence, girls are looking into the future weather they know it or not, they want someone who they believe will be able to provide for their family in the future.
    So the next time you want to ask a girl out, don't just say "ohh, im good looking, your good looking, wanna get together?" Because that's just... no. Be funnier and nicer. Or just stay as you are and wait for the girl that actually likes you with your natural personality.

• Maybe they haven't got a stank attitude. Maybe its not all about looks. Maybe us girls aren't shallow.. like your question.

• your attitude does not attitude that attracts women. Physics doesn't do everything.

• Lol what? Maybe those guys are just ugly to you.

• Because it's not all about the looks. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In school, it may seem like all the attractive girls go for decent to ugly looking guys, but it's only because they don't want to get hurt by just another pretty face. In a relationship there is more than just looks.

What Guys Said 6

• the 9's and 10\s tend to be very insecure. who better gives them assurance and security than a ugly guy who couldnt get them in highschool? its just a perfect setting to feel the most appreciation and gratitude for the woman. also, he now has a great job becuase he didn't get invited to all the parties and dates so he stayed home to study and focus on his academics and himself.

good looking guys are not known to be the best lovers, theyre into themselves more and woman hate that. also, they can have other girls so it makes th ebeautiful women even more insecure and she couldnt handle it.

• It doesn't matter how good looking or rich you are, if you're boring, you're going to have trouble with the ladies...

• Because they're interested in personality instead of superficial things like looks.

• I see a couple cowards downvoted me. Given the age category of the asker, this is not surprising.

• This literally never happens.

• They don't. You are delusional and/or jealous of these better looking guys.

• Define ugly? Obviously they aren't that "ugly" because most people have to be at least somewhat attracted to the other person. In my observations over the years, those people who seem to think they are all that or good looking, really aren't at all & I wonder how a person can become so delusional.

And all mommies think their sons look good.