When the initial excitement wears off... No longer initiating texts?

- Met a guy at a leadership conference about a month ago. I'm 26. He's 32.
- We spoke for almost an hour at the conference and he asked for my number
- He texted me that same evening and we set up a date for that Sat night.
- He texted me every day, occasionally throughout the day, and called a couple times from the time we met until our 2nd date.
- After our 2nd date, we still texted every day but some of the texts were initiated by me (although he always responded and followed up with questions)
- After 3rd date, he initiated texts the next couple days but has since, stopped initiating. I initiated a few and as usual, he responded and continued the convo
- We have a 4th date tomorrow that has been confirmed.

So what is the problem, you ask? To be honest, there may be none. But I'd love your thoughts. We have tons of fun on our dates and really connect! However, the flirty/playful texts have seemed to stop. The good morning/good night texts have stopped. And the check-in texts have stopped. Also, if I don't initiate, we can go 2 or 3 days without contact.

This may be normal but surprisingly, I'm new to the dating world. I'm pretty picky and usually turn down first dates. So, who can educate me?

Is this something to be concerned about?

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know, he might be worried about coming on too strong and scaring you off. You're seeing him tomorrow though so I wouldn't jump the gun and worry about something like the amount you guys text. How regularly you actually see each other would mean more to me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0