Confused about sexuality?

i love the guy im with but im really attracted to females. i dont know what my sexuality is. I've never given thought to which gender i liked. my mom has her hopes and dreams set on a straight daughter to bring grandchildren as i am her only child. if i was single im sure i be looking for a girl. help?

• Are You Pretty Straight
  • bi/trans/metro/gay
  • Or Confused :S

Most Helpful Guy

• You're bisexual. You have the luxury of finding people of both sexes attractive, which is wonderful and gives you a lot of choice in life. We make a mistake assuming people are either gay or straight. It's a spectrum.

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares, you like women to

What Girls Said 4

• Lgbt nothing rong with it and perfictly normal. Im 80%guys 20%women, my partner is similer. Just go with what you fancy and be happy

• Only you can know your sexuality.

• You're bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that. I know parents and some people aren't supportive but don't listen to that crap. Don't let it affect you or anything. And with bisexuality, some people like girls more than boys, some like boys than girls, some it's about in the middle. It varies and there's no right or wrong

• You may be bisexual or pansexual with a preference for women!