How to stop getting jealous feelings?

I'm so jealous. I never asked to be this way, and I don't want to but I am. When there's a girl I like and I know she's talking to another guy I get serious anxiety. Even if they're just friends I worry that beneath the surface there's more. How can I stop this from happening? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you don't know her too well just yet, the insecurities and worry woes will eat you like the plague. It's normal, it's natural, but just make sure it isn't over kill, for if she gets wind of you even Feeling this way, a troubled path in paradise could start down a beaten path and War of the Roses even before you can get to a point in time where there just might be a potential partnership someday.
    Keep it to yourself and try to handle this, be strong. If you have no real connections just yet with her, then go easy until you have more sweet proof in the pudding there is more than the eye meets.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, she doesn't know I feel this way but it would turn off any girl. It's such an overwhelming feeling I wish I didn't have.

• That is exactly it. :( Makes my stomach curl.

• Lay down and just relax.. it slowly subsides.. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Jealous people tend to be incredibly insecure. Do you feel as though you might not be good enough, or is there something else that's bugging you? Try to figure it out and work on it from there.

• I feel good enough I'm just worried she might like him more or us being different personalities he's a different 'flavor' she enjoys just as much or better.

• Keep telling yourself that you are good enough. And if not for her, then someone else. Whenever you start feeling jealous, simply try to control your thoughts and feelings, to the point of rejecting them completely. Do you have trust issues?

• That's so hard when you don't believe it but I'll try. I have trust issues too.

• Try and work on some of your insecurites.

• I'll try that and see if it works thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I have your exact same problem, there this girl I like and I also get really high anxiety and the jealous feeling. Sadly im still dealing with it but how I get over it is just to keep myself occupied or just tell myself that I am a great guy or convince myself that things will be fine. Jealousy really sucks and its gonna suck even more though if u don't deal with it. Do you know this girl at all or do you just know her from a far?

• I know her very well we've been dating and we already expressed how we feel about each other.