Have y0u ever cheated?

Have you ever cheated?

if so, what percent of your relationships have you cheated on? & why?

jw :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Haven't cheated but have been cheated on. It sucks.

I actually just had some woman texting me tonight wanting too hook up while her boyfriend was away. I couldn't do it. It's so easy for these women to cheat these days. They can just go online and meet up outta nowhere anonymously.

• Never. I always felt as though relationships were for a reason to share your love with one individual. I can see why people do it though. Sometimes you just feel upset, bored, betrayed and you cheat on your partner. If you happen to cheat you should break it off immediately. I think its only a bad thing if you keep cheating on your partner.

• Nope never have

• YES DAMN IT I CHEATED ON MY TEST AND I DONT DESERVE AN A! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? FINNNEEE

• Yes, when younger. 2 screw-up very short flings. Just greedy for sensual pleasure, no excuses.

• I used to cheat a lot. So much so... got the konami code tattooed on me ;_; i just couldn't beat some levels!!!

• I have cheated a lot...
    ..

...
    ..
    ..

...

..

... on playing video games. :P

• On tests and such i have its my thing haha:P, but not on a girl, i do not think i have been cheated.

• na... one girl is good for me.

• Never cheated

• I have and I was an awful person for doing so. I don't know the %. I dated a lot but cheated only on a few girls many years ago.

• Yes I have once.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I have never cheated on a boyfriend and I have no plans to do that in the future. I'm always faithful in relationships. I have been cheated on though and it's a horrible feeling, I wouldn't ever want to make someone else feel that way.

• I think I was with 3 guys at the same time in kindergarden and with another 4 in lower primary?

• No, I've never wanted to.