Be honest! If you knew a guy had a small dick, would you go on a date with him or give a relationship a chance to blossom or no?

Not here to judge anyone. Just curious because you can't see guys sizes like guys can see breast sizes or a women's butt or just general body physique

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know if the penis is small or not until you go all the way. And I wouldn't go all the way unless I really liked him.

If that was the case then It does not matter.

What Girls Said 8

• yes tbh i dont really care about it. its superficial.

• I don't think it matters as much to girls as
    it does to guys. Guys are always comparing. But really women arn't that picky, as long as you can use it and you don't use it on our best friends, we are good.

• Yes I would, I'm not attracted to a guy for his penis size, I'm attracted to him for his personality... It's not the end of the world!

• I'd still give him a chance. If I genuinely like the guy, dick size isn't going to matter. If pleasure is that much of a problem, that's what toys and such are for.

• How small are we talking?

• Yes, I would, because I don't plan on having sex with him until we're serious enough to consider being each other's one and only. And by that time, dick size honestly wouldn't matter.

• I would go on a date even if his penis was smaller. as long as I liked him for him and he was a decent guy and respected me. plus doesn't mean the sex would be bad

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 0