Are American women the most hated women and least desired wives to have?

I often find so many websites through google where a lot of men, both American and Foreign, have little to nothing positive to say about American women in general. They say that all American women are the same and are nothing but "a bunch of self-entitled, moral-less, selfish, insecure, disloyal, man-hating, feminazi cunts". And no, these were NOT my words. They came from a comment on a website and it's not to say that I believe this myself but it's a very sad truth that a lot of different sorts of men would have such hostility towards American women.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a foreigner living in the US since 4 years and having met lots of American women, you cannot generalize of course but I mostly see that they do tend to act slutty even on the first date, they dont try to get to know the person, they immediately label people without even trying to get to know them (like creep, fat kid, idiot blah), and once they are dating someone, they are all the time looking for other opportunities, and also most of them are not capable of developing intellectual convos.. (i also did a graduate degree in US so even college grads..)

It is not the whole population. I am sure good girls exist here.. and those people i mentioned exist everywhere in the world.. but main thing is that they are tend to label everyone, feel superior (unnecessarily), and not bring any positive thing to the relationship..

But as i said, no offense.. almost 2/3 of the women i met are like that.. the 1/3 are the ones i really like.. so majority of whom i met doesn't imply all American women are like that.

What Girls Said 12

• 5.kicksonfire.net/.../23b.gif

I mean, unless 1 person has met and gotten to know every single American woman walking this earth... whoever feels that way can go fuck themselves and be a dumb ass somewhere else. ijs.

• I like to believe that it's mostly media hype that creates the unfavorable stereotype. There's an undesirable group of people in every country, continent, religious affiliation, gender, and military branch. That doesn't mean that all Russians are homophobic and terrible drivers, not all Africans are terrorists, not all Christians are intolerant asshats, not all women are adulterous man-haters, and not all Marines are rapists. But the media likes to put the spotlight on bad things, so these things are what everyone sees. I fit no part of the description you've given for American women, and many other females I know don't either. So even though there are plenty of women like that here, not all of us fit the bill, and I'm sure there are plenty of women like that in other places around the world. The USA just has a horrible reputation in general.

• they probably met one American woman who was like that and decided to generalize all of them. I'm American and I'm the opposite of that and I've met other girls/women that are as well. There's obviously gonna be someone with those traits in every race. I don't see how where you're from has anything to do with how you are as a person.

• Maybe it's got more to do with American culture being the reason why some men tend to hate on American women. Us Americans (both men and women) get a lot of hate from other countries because of how we supposedly lack morals and are lazy, ignorant, selfish and greedy.

• the way you act and your personality is based on different factors. I just don't think it makes any sense to say an entire nationality are bitches, basically.

• yeah true but a lot of people are and a lot of people aren't

• Not at all. I think we're pretty ok as a group.

• You're american? This is all new to me.

• @Ihav2fart
      I took the #harakirichallenge and survived. We're making t-shirts, tie-dyed. Far out. Life will never be the same.

• @jackkerouac77 as long as you made it out alive bro. Our brotherhood lives on.

• It sounds wrong and i bet these guys who says all these things are in their late 20s to 60s, fat and unattractive, can't do house work and has been celibate most of theirs or can't even get laid at all. A mike Moore look alike.

• They clearly have not met my friends. I don't know of kinder more beautiful people, inside and out.

• You excluded yourself from that group *gasps!*

• Well you don't seem to bad ; ) : D

• Oh, you're sweet @rjroy3

• This is what I heard from an American man's complain about American women. They're not a very good cook, they can't clean, nagging, they drink, they party, they want equality but acts superior than their man, wants to have arguments everytime, grumpy, they complain a lot too. There's more but I forgot already. In my opinion I think American women are just the same with other women in the other country. All of us isn't perfect and we don't have to be.

• As an American male, I don't care what nationality, ethnicity or race the woman is. All I care is that she knows how to treat me right and appreciate me, understand me and is aesthetically beautiful by my own standards while I can do all of the same for her.

• I understand that it's impossible for almost any couple to never fight or argue but it'd be nice if a woman at least does her best not to suck me into a senseless fight and then drag it on for days. I just hate drama and want to treat my woman how I'd like to be treated.

• Find a humble woman, she's so kind that you and her will fight but later on will just laugh at it like kids back in the day :) Goodluck :)

• Thats horrible. I love American women, plus i am one myself lol. Id love to marry an American lady :). And u think that hostility is bad, try being a TS Girl. Most males HATE me

• I'm an American woman, I'd like to hope we aren't the least desired.

• Apparently bc white are the most douchbagd on the world wide :)

• Americans spend the most time on the web ranting, i'd bet.

I know a dude who thought along those lines, so he got him an eastern European bride who is 15 years younger. Turns out, he hates her too. Its kind of funny really.

• *Americans spend the most time on the web ranting, I'd bet." lol true but are you only talking about American men or American people in general (American women are no different in this case because I've heard them rant a lot too about all men in general, lol)?

• All Americans. Americsn dogs, even, I'm sure! :P

• I have to agree with whoever said that. My brother complains the exact same thing.

What Guys Said 21

• That's just stupid, honestly, I've been in America for little more than a year, and I've met amazing women. Not been in a relationship with any of them, but I've talked to many of them and I've found girl that you say "Wow!", but I've also met girls that you say "Holy fuck, you're stupid" (this girl that asked me what we do in Spain for the 4th of July... she's Latina and a friend, but damn she's stupid xD).
    I've met women that are a 10 as an individual, and others that are plain 0. Lived in Spain for the first 18 years of my life, and I say the same: met 10s, but also met 0s.
    What I'm saying is that there are gonna be many different women in each country, and the US is a country of more than 300 million people, so there's roughly 150 million women, if people really think that all of those 150 million are not worth it, I'm sorry sir, but you're stupid.

• To be honest, if I gotta choose a woman to marry, it'll be an American woman.

• Like it or not most of the world is not western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic. We are the exception (and that's not necessarily all that good). Most of the world values chastity, loyalty, cleanliness, submission and heirarchy in ways that baffle us in western culture. What they may see as disruptive to cultural order we call enlightened. In truth all cultures can benefit learning from others.

• If someone's interested in non-American (in my case Russian) opinion:

Yes, in general opinion is not that good. If they are ever mentioned, usually it is for being tremendously spoiled with the unjust power that feminism gave them in their native lands. It is also noted that they are way too driven to prove themselves that they are "strong independent women" to the point it actually hurts relations.

Wonder how many downvotes will I get?

• The grass is always greener on the other side huh? That's the feeling I receive for when I see people complaining about their local women. Whether that be women in their own country, or their own city. Though, I've dated quite a few American women as well. It just so happened that I fell in love with a foreign girl. I say it's up to the girl, and her upbringing. More so than what country she is from.

• I hear the exact opposite lol. I actually have friends from other countries and they always talks about loving American women. Only friends that didn't say that, were from Africa and they just thought Americans were sexy and wanted to bang but wanted to marry another African woman. Which I understand, because the culture he was raised in. The attitude he considers as a good wife he's likely never going to see in a American woman.

• I have met men who hate women in general then. Maybe they were loses who got burned, but had better luck with foreign women. Because in America he's a loser, but in another country he's "foreign"

• Losers*

• Less desired? by who American man? maybe but a lot of my friends in Italy would say otherwise they wish they had some American girl in their life. In terms of making a good wife? that is completely dependent on upbringing and what you believe a a good wife is.

• I think it's rather that so many American men are bitchy pussies who constantly complain about the women in their country.

Oh dear, I'm gonna get so much hate for this now. Haha.

• There are also a fair amount of disloyal, rude and self-entitled bitches in other countries too so I honestly don't see why some men have to single out American women, especially White American women.

• I think it's always silly and ignorant to single out either gender of any nationality. I mean, let's be grown-ups here.

• I don't hate American women, but they don't give me the time of day... I swear I wasn't being creepy.

• LMFAO! at your description of American women..

but yeah, I don't think they are like that. Maybe some but not all.

• Nahh dawg there's some bad apples but overall they have a satisfying crunch

• False. Lots of foreign menwould love to marry an American woman to acquire citizenship.

• You haven't been to South Norwood before, have you?

• I live foreign women. I think a lot of foreign women have better morals and values

• I don't hate American girls, but American girls do not like me.

• Let me guess those Eastern European women are the best right!

• Nah this is pretty much the exact opposite hombre

• I know most of them are up themselves thinking they're greater than they are and get all shitty when you prove them wrong well most of the ones on here anyway lol

• American women are great for your status--for the short duration you'll actually be married to one. Then she'll be bad for your health and your wallet.

Much rather find a European girl. American women are ghastly. Fat and obnoxious.

• Have you meet every American women in earth?

• I'm obnoxious at times... fat, no.

You seem a little jaded. Tell me, are you sometimes obnoxious?

• Everyone's obnoxious sometimes. I make no claim to being amazing. I try my best, as I'm sure they do too. Doesn't change my opinion.

• Im latino, My experience with American girls have not been bad... My experiences with latino girls (one mexican and another colombian) no bueno.
    I haven't had a serious relationship with european girls or Asian girls, but I get the impression that european girls are colder and dryer personalities, just an impression I got from when I was an exchange student.
    So, if I was looking for wife would probably be american.

• Men from other countries aren't complaining about their women. I'd say it's true.

• I don't really want to marry an American (born and raised) woman to be honest. Then again I don't plan on living here my whole life either. I will probably move somewhere in Europe within the next 5-10 years.