Would you date a guy (or girl) who had little to no sexual experience?

Which would you prefer to date?
Not gonna judge anyone about their choice. Everyone has their own preference

• A little bit of experience
  • A lot of experience
  • No experience
    Vote C
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote D
  • Just wanna see results
    Vote E

93

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care, I like a guy (we were together for a month when we were younger) and well as far as I know I've still been the only girl he has been in a relationship with, and I don't believe he is the kind if guy to just randomly be with a girl without an emotional connection, no sexual experience doesn't bother me, it'd be nice to be with a guy who won't have his hand down my pants every 5 min.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Doesn't matter to me. I can teach, he can learn or I can learn, he can teach. It's really not that big of a deal like some people make it out to be.

• As a virgin myself I would like to date a virgin guy. But, I wouldn't mind dating a guy who has a little dating experience though, as long as we share the same dating views im good :)

• i prefer a virgin.

• i dated a man who was a virgin and it was awesome and he turned out to be the best lover because he was overcompensating for his inexperience... but i was not complaining. Honestly a man could have sept with hundreds of women and still suck in bed.

• I guess some experience would be good, since mine is zero. To like, balance it out XD

• I'd prefer a virgin. Of course he'd have to be younger than me at this point lol.

• I want a guy to know what he's doing...

• has a little bit experience, I don't want a jerk or playboy boyfriend but I'm turn on to guys who knows how to make girls feel special so he should know what to do in bed.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer people I can learn a few things from, so the more experience she has the better, provided she doesn't have any STIs.

• i think it's meaningless to mess up with someone with no experience

• I would prefer a virgin, since I am also one.