Would you consider dating a girlw ho has a dysfunctional family?

My family consists of parents fighting all the time, despite their kids being all in adult age, parents are still fighting, yelling cuss words and throwing things outside and banging things like doors and heavy items. Siblings don't talk to each other in my house hold. we all just don't communicate. One has a disability, the other acts snobbish and doesn't care about your feelings if they said something hurtful. I suffer from depression and emotional drainage. Would you consider even dating a person who has this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would date you. I am not dating the family I am dating the girl. I would help the girl though her depression and emotional drainage. If I loved the girl I would date her and solve things as they came up. It is not the girls fault her family behaves like that. Everyone is responsible for their own behaviour and actions, why punish the girl herself for the actions of her other family members.

What Guys Said 6

• i would date the girl for her, and leave her family business out of it as im sure she would want that too.

• I look at it this way. " don't handle a problem that's not yours to solve." No, my crush, my girlfriend, or even dating. I am mentally well and I am going keep it that way. Family handle family issues.

Story: if a man had came to you with his ex's drama and pour it on you like rich honey on Cheerios, would you handle the burden you had no control over? I say to anyone. It is better to be without mental illness than to be an emotional reck.

End of story.

• The girl's family would have a fairly low impact on whether I dated her or not.

Marrying into that family might be a little difficult... but again, if I really liked her, the family would have a relatively low impact on my decisions. And besides, having in-laws that drive you nuts is apparently not uncommon.

• Everyone has past. We just learned to live with that, veiling it by short term memory. When you see a couple giggling and enjoying each other's company across you, would you consider they were from a dysfunctional families? The family issue is much commoner onto crowds of anywhere than your thought.
    People that you met maybe been damaged as far as you never would have a doubt to think about that. People are not just we image they are.

• I'll date a girl because of her, not her family, so yes.

• Not anything unlike my family.

What Girls Said 0