Cuddling but no kissing?

Best friend and I have an affectionate friendship. We cuddle (hugs really but he calls them cuddles) and he kisses me on the forehead but he says no kissing. I would sometimes kiss his cheek but I guess he didn't like it. Or is he devloping feelings for me and scared of getting closer? He also nudges me playfully and teases me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait it out and see for yourself only you would know best

What Guys Said 2

• nah he doesn't seeing you in a sexual way

• He definitely adored you but the rest time will tell just be direct with how you feel

What Girls Said 1

• I can't tell if he's in love with you or not. But I can say that the reason why he does not kiss you on the lips is because the two of you are not boyfriends and girlfriends and that makes the difference. You said you are just bestfriends right?

• This sounds about right, sounds like he's a little old fashioned/shy. Get him alone, ask if he wants to have a relationship and that y'all can tell people that he asked.