How do I make my boyfriend know that I want him to hold my hand?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month (well in 10 days it will be a month) and we are just sooo happy toguether.
We both are in 7th grade and don't hide the fact we are dating, but I really want him to hold my hand down the halls or whatever, so, how do I do it?

• wait for him to hold my hand
  • take charge and hold his hand
Thanks for all the help so far!

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 days is almost 2 weeks, there's 4 weeks in a month. You've been dating a little over 2 weeks. Grab his hand.

• Well it's closer to 3 weeks, but saying nearly a month is a bit of an exaggeration.

• sorry I mean 13th of October

• I got mixed up we started going out the 13th of October it is the 3rd today so in 10 days is our anniversary

What Guys Said 3

• This is so cute! hold his hand. But do it first when his friends aren't around, kids are afraid of what others think of them so ease him into the relationship. good luck!

• If you want him to hold your hand, the best way to do it is to grab his hand first. I'm sure he wants to hold hands with you just as badly as you do.

• Ask him to hold your hand, we aren't mind readers. He may not even grasp the idea of holding hands yet.

What Girls Said 6

• Just hold his hand, if you like each other and don' hide that you date, this won't be a problem to him :)

• It's no "how do I do it" just tell him. It's all about communication, he won't guess that you want it.

• If you really want to hold his hand then just do it, I don't see why he wouldn't want to hold your hand

• If he really likes you then he will initiate to hold your hand first. After all, he is the guy, he should be making the first move. Unless he's really shy to do so, you should be able to tell and just take the lead.

• You want him to hold your hand? Then TAKE HIS HAND.

• ─Ást do it. it's easier than you think.