Guy wants friendship not a relationship but wants to go on dates?

So I've been on a couple of dates with this guy and he's giving me all mixed signals. He paid for both the dates and complimented me a lot. He texts me around 2-4 times a week and is generally flirty but he says he doesn't want a relationship as it leads to drama as he's busy with work.

So I told him I'm going to date other people he said okay but started texting more often and now insists on another date (a movie) which I'm just postponing because I don't see the point. He also told me he had a dream about me. I don't get it? Does he like me or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like he definitely likes you. And it seems like you just need to accept the fact that he wants to casually date with no commitment seeing as this is what he told you.

Just take this for what it is right now. If you enjoy the dates with him then just keep doing that. Go out, have some fun, keep it casual and don't get too attached. In the meantime keep your options open seeing other people and carry on with life and don't get too hung up on this.

Things will unfold just as how they should.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he got a hint of jelly in him lol

What Girls Said 0