What makes you lose interest girls?

I strated making more initiative to contact her and being nicer more affectionate. I've treated her poorly in the past and I'm making it for it I want her to trust me again. And it's not fake it's all genuine. I know she's crazy about me and has told me plenty of times. We're moving out soon together. she's always saw me as this alpha male who takws care of business. Feel like I'm losing my edge here. She seems a lot more confident around me which is a good thing. Still very submissive but not as passive. She was the typw of girl that told me she hates nice guys and walks all over them when I first met her. Feel like I'm losing my edge here now that I showed her that I have emotion. Am i messing up here? Do I just play it cool? Don't want to lose this one.

I always get this vibe she's losing interest sometimes but then she ends up spilling her guts out and I know I have her. She has a really hard time opening up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good that you are taking the initiative to move forward. I think what you're doing is a good thing. Definitely keep it up.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do nice guys always end up with bad girls? Why do you have to pretend that you're tough and why do you have to play it cool? The right girl will like you for who you are. You don't have to pretend like someone you are not just to keep a girl interested. There are nice girls out there who would want to end up with nice guys like you. Don't act like your a bad boy just to impress her, if deep down, you are really not.

• Ok so I'm confused are you saying your scared she doesn't like you showing emotion?

What Guys Said 1

• Dishonesty. Especially the tired excuse "you mistook friendship for interest". Yeah, "friendship" terminated.

• Read this three times don't understand what you're saying bro. Want to articulate?

• Woman not taking responsibility after she rejects you when she damn well showed interest.