Would you date a man/ woman who you really like, in fact you love, but there is a problem.. he will leave his family for you (wife, children..)?

What would you do in such a situation?

• I won't destroy a family.
  • Love between those two people has been already gone before me, so I don't feel guilty for anything.
  • I won't date that guy, because if he left his family, there is a great possibility that he could do it for me too.
  • I don't care, if I'll destroy a family, because life is life.
Girls come on, I want your opinians.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand thinking someone in an unhappy marriage might be faithful to a new partner. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it. The major problem here is that if someone is willing to abandon their children, they are subhuman. I wouldn't have any respect for someone like that. If I can't respect them, then I couldn't be happy with them.

• Person could take care of children as much as she/ he did before a split up.

• In your question you said they will leave their children for the other person. That isn't the same as divorcing the person you have children with.

What Guys Said 5

• no I wouldn't. I can't even find myself in that position/situation to begin with.

• I'd not care about a husband : he's an adult but if there were children, NO WAY!

• But what about your personal happiness?

• I meant, you have said that if there were any children then no, and I mean, but what about your happiness? Children can be cared and loved as much as they were before a divorce.

• They'd have to go through a divorce, quarreling parents etc being shipped to and fro between mom and dad with their suitcase. I just don't want to be responsible for that.

• can't even think of touching something like that.

• He's really making his choice to leave his family.

• But what about you, if there would be a woman? It would include your life as well.

• Oh okay. I looked at situation at the different point. I meant if a woman has a family and you are that guy.

• Ok, well if I'm single and "that guy", then yeah, she's the one leaving her family. I guess there's always a nagging doubt she could resent it later on.

• This is one situation where I guarantee Karma will get you. It may be years later but it will come back and bite you hard.

• Which one would be biten, that one who left a family, or that one who was waiting for his new partners divorce to be together?

• Both parties who cheated basically will be affected. In some way, some time later comes an awareness of what they have done to themselves, and others by their selfishness. Then it affects future relationships as thay carry the effects. Usually someone who cheats will then have another consequence and lose something significant themselves. If people are not happy with their relationship they should conclude that one before they start another. That is the most honest way, but they seem to think it is a game playing with the lives of others. Children (of any age - even adult) are affected by infidelity. Extended family and friends also feel betrayed by the lies. The Karma is extensive.

What Girls Said 4

• No I would not want someone to leave his family for me.

If he wanted to leave, I would prefer he did it for himself, not for me.

• Nah, I wouldn't be involved.

• I wouldn't put myself in that position to start with

• I can't be the other woman